Your own private server with retained capacity
Running your business critical applications such as emails and websites on a shared hosting service can be risky for security, performance and availability reasons. In addition, there are various limitations on usage and therefore freedom to deploy your preferred operation system or software such as CRM. Examples of shared hosting services include Hostgator, Bluehost, DreamHost and others.
We provide managed hosting for Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated Servers. The benefits of a private server include:
- No interference in performance or security by other users. Such incidents are very common in a shared hosting environment.
- By reserving CPUs, RAM, Space and Bandwidth, you can enjoy a stable performance.
- You have freedom to choose which operation system or software to deploy.
- We ensure that your servers are protected with state-of-the-art security systems including intrusion detection, anti-virus analysis, anti-spam, firewalls and backups.
- Scalability as your requirements go up or down.
- You can run your own business class private email server which can cut the cost up to 50% compared to Google’s Gsuite and Office365. No delayed emails. No time outs.
- You can choose the location of server. For example, if most of your customers are from Myanmar, you can setup the server in Singapore instead of U.S. This reduces latency and thus your websites, emails and other data are delivered faster.
Managed Website Hosting
If you are hosting your website on a shared hosting service, it is very likely that you have experienced slowness, down times, malwares and other issues. Consider hosting with us. Our managed hosting service has a track record of performance, reliability and security.
In addition to Managed Private Email Server, we also provide services in set-up, administration, billing, and user account management for following platforms:
- Google’s G Suite
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Workmail